- Soft head strap, comfortable to wear all day.
- Designed to be worn with or without a helmet.
- Behind the head powder coated headband.
- No-Glare frame and hardware.
- Flex microphone boom for perfect mic positioning.
- Microphone boom rotates 180 degrees for use on either side of head.
- M-81 noise-canceling electret microphone with windscreen.
- Headset models with Microphone Push-To-Talk and Radio-Push-To-Transmit switches available.
- Easy grab volume adjust control.
- Ear cups are high impact ABS plastic. Super-tough and lightweight.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor.
Click on this Quote Form link to get a quote on
this headsets or any Sigtronics system.
|Headset Special Features|
|Cable||"Stop-Break" high flex coiled cable, flame resistant, coated wire.|
|Standard and Mic Push-To-Talk (P) Headsets.
0.25 inch Standard, 3 conductor plug.
|Radio Push-To-Transmit (RPTT) Headset.
U-174/U, 4 conductor plug.
|Microphone||M-81 Noise-Canceling Electret Microphone.
High noise environment electret microphone. Sigtronics flex boom noise-canceling microphones are optimized for voice sound levels to maximize crisp, clear communication. Ultra-foam windscreens are standard.
|Push-To-Talk Switch (P) Headsets.
Momentary On switch for the microphone. This is useful in very high noise or windy conditions. The headphone audio and volume control functions are operative at all times and are not effected by the switch.
|Radio Push-To-Transmit Switch (RPTT) Headsets.
Momentary switch. When connected to a radio, depressing the switch will cause the radio to transmit. Not used for intercom function – the mic is always hot. Headphone audio and volume control not effected by the switch.
Our easy grab control knob makes adjusting the volume fast–even with gloves on. The sealed high quality volume control potentiometer will give years of trouble free service under the most demanding conditions.
|Headset PDF||Headset Features|
|ST-8||Standard Headset. Flex microphone boom, soft head strap. Plug Type: 0.25 inch, 3 conductor.|
|ST-8P||Mic Push-To-Talk Switch . Plug Type: 0.25 inch, 3 conductor.|
|ST-8RPTT||Radio Push-To-Transmit Switch. Plug Type: U-174/U, 4 conductor.|
|ST-8S||One Ear Cup Hollow and Slotted. Plug Type: 0.25 inch, 3 conductor.|